From the Medical Office

From the Medical Office -

This is a test to see if I have finally gotten it right.


It really is in. So stop by, sign a consent, return the consents, let us know you want it for your child.

Also, if your child needs medicine in school ( albuterol, Epi-pen, Benadryl ) you need to sign a 504 MAR ( Medication Administration Form). We have them in the office. Call Vivian and request that one be sent home. We are glad to oblige.

Hope everyone had a good Summer. Looking forward to a great school year.

Ellen Peterson Lauria, CPNP 212 - 369 - 5139